View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 08:31 AM   #57
John Russell - NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhinkhouse View Post

I am an RP Elite member, though, and have been posting to this site for 15 years now. I have 1500 shots on here. I go through periods where I get most chosen and others when I get an unusual number of rejections. I had a string of 5, including a repost of a different version of the aforementioned windmill tower train that I thought might make the cut.

Just now when I tried to upload an entirely different picture, I got this message:
"Your account has been suspended/banned from uploading photos. Please contact administration@railpictures.net for more information."

I'm just shocked by this. I'm in the Top 80 in posted photos, and Top 60 in views. If they're going through the effort of suspending (or, god forbid, truly banning), at least I think I should be warned to what of my behaviors is annoying them.
There might be more to this than just a few rejections but it doesn't seem to be a very nice way of dealing with Elite members who are subscribers that have helped keep this site running when advertising income went "down the toilet" with the COVID hit.
John Russell - NZ is offline   Reply With Quote