Thread: Hi all,
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 01:27 AM   #2
Andrew Blaszczyk (2)

Send a message via AIM to Andrew Blaszczyk (2) Send a message via Yahoo to Andrew Blaszczyk (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear View Post
So, I'm the greenhorn. Figured this would be the best way to begin going about here.

I've pretty much always had a fascination with the railroad. I don't know quite what its allure is; the humble pleasure, the sights, the grit, the sheer power of locomotives...

Recently, I've begun to develop an interest in photography, though I put it to practice when I please and under no other classification than a happy amiture.

I also write poetry and aspire to explore my painting, musical, and possibly acting skills.

Anyway, cool place you've got.

'Till,

-Gear
Welcome aboard!

It's nice to see new people coming into the hobby in one way or another. I know a lot of my non-railfan friends actually have interest in railroads and the machinery or speed but don't do anything more than look when they see one. I've told them to take pics and share with me but I guess its easier when its an actual hobby.

Showing and expressing interest in railroads doesn't stop at photography, writing, painting, and even music is a big part of the hobby as well.

Looking forward to seeing, hearing, or reading!

"My camera is an artistic medium, not a tool of terrorism."

www.ab2photography.com Coming soon!
My photos on RailPictures:
http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=960
Andrew Blaszczyk (2) is offline   Reply With Quote